Draw Terms and Conditions
- This draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- By entering you acknowledge the above
- Prize draws and competitions organised by Cornish Glass Art Ltd, Waterside House, Falmouth Road, Penryn TR10 8BE
How to enter
- Entries are by random selection from a list nominated by Cornish Glass Art for the purpose of a particular draw. These may include but are not limited to any of the following: email list subscription, post comments.
- Prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- Cornish Glass Art Limited will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact Cornish Glass Art Ltd.
- Cornish Glass Art Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Cornish Glass Art Ltd or any party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Attempts at multiple entries or gaming the system or abusing the spirit of the Draw or Competition or spoiling the enjoyment of others will be removed from the draw or competition.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Cornish Glass Art Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition and/or claim the prize.
- Cornish Glass Art Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen at random performed by or assisted by a computer process as close to the anounced draw date as possible.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using any details available to Cornish Glass Art Ltd) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cornish Glass Art Ltd within 14 days of first attempts of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cornish Glass Art Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner as soon as practicable after responding to Cornish Glass Art Ltd.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Cornish Glass Art Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Cornish Glass Art Ltd’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Cornish Glass Art Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Cornish Glass Art Ltd, Waterside House, Falmouth Road, Penryn TR10 8BE, Cornwall, or a contact form request through the website within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Cornish Glass Art Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Cornish Glass Art Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cornish Glass Art Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you may be used by Cornish Glass Art Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Cornish Glass Art Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.