Who Are We?
Our website is cornishglassart.co.uk and we are Cornish Glass Art Limited, our registered address is: Waterside Court, Falmouth Road, Penryn, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR10 8AW company registration number 12654927.
What Data is Collected
We collect and process the following data:
· Information put into forms or surveys on our site at any time.
· A record of any correspondence between us.
· Details of visits to our site and the resources used through cookies.
· Information about devices and technology used (e.g. IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for website security, system administration and website development.
How Data is Processed and Shared
We use data collected to:
· Serve website content more effectively.
· Serve more relevant content to the users.
· Carry out our contracts and obligations with you.
· With your permission, send marketing information to keep you informed of our services, offers and products, unless you withdraw your permission.
· Share aggregated or hashed data with GDPR compliant 3rd parties, inside or outside the EU, for the purposes of marketing.
· Service providers acting as processors who provide delivery services, insight services, delivery of marketing communications services and IT and system administration services.
· Social media platforms or internet platforms either as processors or joint controllers (in some instances this may be based on cookies).
Where We Store Data
We may transfer and store your collected data inside or outside or both inside and outside of the United Kingdom. It may be processed inside or outside of the UK.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to us being able to store and process your data on any server we may use for the purpose of conducting our business. We will take all reasonable steps to protect and keep secure any data we collect.
This website, cornishglassart.co.uk (the “Website”), is operated by Cornish Glass Art Limited. If you have any questions about this policy please contact Cornish Glass Art Limited.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Cornish Glass Art or a third party to recognise you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on Cornish Glass Art’s website cornishglassart.co.uk
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
cornishglassart.co.uk uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
Third Party Cookies
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can find more information about cookies by visiting the following websites:
- About.com – Browser Guide
- All About cookie at Cookies.org